The 3D Printed Marble Machine #3 - Spyder3D World
What you’ll need:
- – Printer: Ultimaker 2
- – Rafts: No
- – Resolution: 0.15 mm layer height
- – Infill: 25%
- – One elevator and four tracks
- – Printable without any support
- – Once you’ve printed the STL files place the screw like item through the hole at the top of the marble machine.
- – Place the item that looks like a wheel on top of the hole.
- – Place the last piece on top, tip side down (the dent is for your finger to turn in a circular motion).
- – Place the marbles on the four tracks and watch them roll.
- – Using your finger to turn the top allows the marbles to automatically filter through the machine.
- – Takes 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) steel ball bearings.
Refer to this YouTube video if needed: The 3D Printed Marble Machine #3