This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of rajon794 srtgher shea 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of rajon794 srtgher
    shea
    Participant
    Newbie_icon_75

Hence Josh Jackson results in being phrase that the Sixers include created a offer with Boston for the #1 decide on in the direction of draft Markelle Fultz, and he reacts be throwing some color upon Fultz Will Josh Jackson’s distinct shot at Markelle Fultz begin a refreshing NBA competition? .” lol any one with the smallest little bit of skill can appear to be Wonderful and eliminate it’s not that tough” 6/17/17 11:30pmThe tweet was subsequently deleted. Was it basically an harmless tweet? I use’t imagine hence. I believe that J.J. experienced his middle mounted upon becoming the 3rd opt for and signing up for the Sixers this slide. I consider he was salivating at the potential clients of taking in cheesesteaks and enjoying with the likes of Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, RoCo, and many others. At the moment he’s confronted with the fact of preventing Jaylen Brown for minutes upon Boston’s bench. I seem lousy for JJ; still I’m estatic for the Sixers!! At the moment we include our proverbial “Large 3″ within Area for the following 10 many years Sergio Rodriguez Jersey…and JJ, Boston, and the unwind in direction of the Jap convention will contain a Challenge in the direction of offer with ! It’s great in direction of be a coveted personnel back again ……isn’t it? PS Sixers consider Fuktz Maurice Cheeks Jersey, Lakers just take Ball, Celtics bought Jackson, Absolutely everyone else turns into Remaining overs I released weeks back that the Sixers would wind up with Fultz! At the moment that we consist of him, what need to we do with Okafor and the 4 2nd spherical choices ? I believe we even now have to have a extend 4 and / or a backup middle Clarence Weatherspoon Jersey. JJ Redick would furthermore be a great decide on up till Korkmaz is thoroughly improve? Queries….?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.