This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Spyder 3D Spyder 3D 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Spyder 3D
    Spyder 3D
    Keymaster

What is Spyder 3D World?

Spyder 3D World is a 3D printing community on the web – a place to dream, design, discover, share and sell 3D printing innovations. We’re dedicated to exploring the limitless possibilities of 3D imaging, and taking designs to the next dimension.

Who Should Join Spyder 3D World?

Everyone who has some interest in 3D printing will benefit from all of the activity and information at Spyder 3D World. Here you will find everyone from to 3D printing novices to experienced 3D designers ready to help you with your questions.

Why should I join Spyder 3D World?

You can browse some of the coolest designs from around the world for inspiration.
    See what others in the community are creating, and post your own design ideas.
    Develop your profile to network with other members, form your own groups and make some great connections.
    The Spyder 3D World forum lets you ask any 3D printing question and tap into the expertise of our community members to find answers or exchange ideas.
    Spyder 3D World will offer various 3D printing Challenges where you will have a chance to show off your skills and win great prizes.
    The Spyder 3D World Blog will offer all the latest tips and news related to 3D printing.
    Share and sell – With the Spyder 3D World open source community you can actually share and sell your own designs.

How much does it cost to join Spyder 3D World?

Spyder 3D World is FREE!

I want to sell my designs but I don’t have a Paypal account?

Paypal is free to join and very easy to set up. Go to http://www.Paypal.com and sign up. Then all you need to do is enter the e-mail address to your Paypal account on your Spyder 3D World profile.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.